Wednesday 18 September 2013

Introducing My Topic





I’m blogging about the topic of travel as I believe that it should be a large part of everyone’s lives, those who haven’t travelled want to and those who haven’t usually don’t want to stop. After travelling extensively throughout Europe and Vietnam, my outlook on life has most definitely been impacted and I firmly believe that others should experience the different cultures and history of places in the world through travel.

In many cases, I think that people tend to get comfortable in the town they grew up or where they positioned themselves that they never get the drive to leave.  This may be okay for some, but I believe that is extremely important to travel to different areas and experience a ‘different life’ to what people may see in their everyday life. Growing up in Australia I had only seen someone begging on the street as a rarity and it was only through travelling to Vietnam and walking down the streets and through the markets that I was truly exposed to these things. It was through travelling to Vietnam that I could truly understand poverty.  

Travel not only allows you to expand your mind on what is out their it also gives you an opportunity to be able to meet new people and try things you may have never even dreamed of before.

 If I had not travelled and experienced this first hand I would have had limited knowledge and been closed minded to a lot things. This is why I believe that travel should be an important part of one’s life.

Travelling not only allows you to experience and see things that you may have never seen before but also enables you to discover things about yourself and often can allow you to grow as a person.

I created this blog as a way to portray how travel has acted to impact my life, by showing me what is out there and what is still left to discover and through this blog I want to be able to help people understand the importance of travel as well as giving them hints and advice as well as sharing some of my own travelling stories along the way.

In today’s society travel has become a huge part in our culture. With the change in people’s income and the increase in living conditions in most Western areas, people have the means to be able to travel to different areas throughout the world and they are doing this at all ages, hence I believe this will appeal to a wide audience.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment