Monday 16 September 2013

Personal Bio





My name is Elle Murdoch and I am a 19 year old Curtin University student, currently studying Mass Communication with a major in Public Relations. I grew up in a very small beach town and this is where most of my interests and hobbies have stemmed from.  I am very interested in health and fitness, water sports and of course travel, which this blog focuses on. I recently travelled throughout Europe for a month in July of this year (2013) travelling through places such as Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and more. As a child my parents were very focused on providing myself and my siblings the opportunities to experience different cultures and ways of life and it is from here that I believe my love for travel began.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment